Today Mr. D had his first day at work in the Dublin office and I had my first interview with a person who found me on Linkedin. I actually woke up a little sick, but was able to be "on" enough for the video call. The opportunity is pretty interesting, it's essentially a London based company with offices worldwide. I'd be the main lead in the Dublin office working with a number of tech companies and restaurants in the area. It has a lot of potential and since it's very client focused, I'd get to know a lot of people relatively quickly. The downside is the salary is so low, even when taking into account the cost of living adjustment in Dublin. I have a feeling I'll have to get used to a massively lower salary.
The rest of the day was spent walking around and enjoying a second day of sunshine. I didn't go too far since I have been feeling under the weather, probably from yesterday's rain.
 |
| Looking Out From My Living Room |
 |
| Locks At The Grand Canal |
 |
| St. Patrick's Church, Ringsend |
Yesterday jet lag struck and we ended up getting up late, missing the sun and getting stuck in some rain, but it was still a nice day of wandering around St. Stephen's Green, Camden Street, Portobello, and Rathmines. Mr. D and I agreed, we loved both Portobello and Rathmines.
 |
| St. Stephen's Shopping Centre |
 |
| Wexford Street |
 |
| One Of Many Cafes in Portobello |
 |
| Canal Separating Portobello From Rathmines |
 |
| View Of Church Of Mary In Rathmines |
 |
| Clock Inside The Swan Centre In Rathmines |
The rest of the photos are from The Barge in Ranelagh, we really enjoyed the decor inside this pub and how relaxed it was on a Sunday night.